Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Busy Little Bee...

Life has been a little more hectic here lately. I began working this week doing the morning shift and man so far has it thrown me for a loop. Have not been able to get much done in the way of artwork. From the time management slipping through my fingers and the billions of things that are going on right now I just have not been able to sit down and draw anything. I'm working on the last Amtgard Awards challenge, with that done I'll have even more free time to get back to my "mountain 'o commissions" and dwindle projects down.

My plan for when I have all of them caught up is to finally get some well deserved relax time done before it's back to the grind again.

Life has also thrown me for a loop. My fiance and I are trying to make ends meet where we can. With hours cut back for both of us we're finding it hard to survive. I have warrants that need taken care of before I can have any form of getting a vehicle.... and it just keeps piling on. Maybe this will be the last little hill before everything starts getting better?

How do you cope with the hardships that the day to day throws at you?

No comments:

Post a Comment